Thursday, April 16, 2009
1972 Albin Vega. #1590. Located in Washington State.
We’ve loved this cozy, classic Swedish sailboat for 24 years, but health issues have made this decision for us.
Proven offshore and coastal cruiser (previous/original owner sailed her to New Zealand, Australia, Tahiti, Hawaii and back to the Northwest. Then shipped her to Florida and sailed to Iceland. Then trucked the boat to Seattle and sailed to Aleutians and Russian border).
- New 13 hp Beta Marine diesel engine (82 hours)
- Fully-battened main and roller furling jib
- 2-Lewmar 16 and 2-Lewmar 30 two speed, self-tailing winches
- Dodger with grab rails in good condition
- Hydrovane self-steering vane
- Port and starboard salon berths convert to king-sized bed!
- Updated cabin interior, salon and forepeak cabin cushions redone
- Replaced foam-backed hull insulation
- Ice box & 2-burner Primus Stove
Draft: 3' 10"
Tonnage: Gross 6/Net 5
Designer: Per Brohal
Where built: Kristinehamn, Sweden
Builder: Albin Marine
Hull: Fiberglass, #1590
Prop: 3 blade, 13 x 7 RH bronze
Mast: Anodized aluminum
Gimballed brass lamps
Newport Dickinson heater and much more…
CALL San Juan Island Marine Center, 360-378-6202
or email, firstname.lastname@example.org